It’s a digital world; don’t be just a number!
Manchester Community College’s Continuing Education offers a variety of non-credit computer technology courses and certification programs to start or advance your IT career. MCC also offers a full complement of credit computer technology courses, which can be applied to a degree or certificate or taken individually.
Our certification preparation courses closely follow certification objectives and are held in our state-of-the-art computer labs. Testing solutions include:
- A+ Certification (220-901 and 220-902)
- Microsoft Office MCC Certificate
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certifications
View the Non-Credit Catalogs for course descriptions in all of our subject areas, including:
- Introductory Computer Courses
- Word Processing
- Microsoft Office Suites
- Networks and Operating Systems, including A+
- Troubleshooting and Security
- Digital Imaging and Design
- Multimedia and Gaming
- Classroom and Online Courses
- Microsoft Test Center: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Exam Schedule.
- Learn how to design web pages using: Dreamweaver, Muse, WordPress, HTML and Cascading Style Sheets. Earn an MCC Web Design MCC certificate.
- Create games and multimedia presentations using Game Maker, GameStudio, Visual Studio, and the XNA game-programming framework.
- Build and manage databases with Access, PHP and MySQL and SQL Server.
- Write code and programming for all types of applications using VBA, ASP.NET, and Python.
How to Register?
Employer/Organization Seeking Custom Training?
Looking for specialty courses? When a course isn’t offered in our current catalog, or it’s filled, Manchester Community College can design a program especially for you. Please contact us about customized computer training through our Corporate and Community Training Center.
For more information, contact Doreen Forbes-Rogers at email@example.com.