Continuing Education programs are self-supporting. Each year more than 8,000 area residents participate in credit and credit-free courses, seminars and workshops, as well as the many cultural activities and special educational services offered through the division. The division’s offices can be found in the John V. Gannon Continuing Education Center, located in the Learning Resource Center, rooms B105 and B147.
Credit-Free Courses and Programs
Credit Extension Courses
Corporate and Community Training Center
Continuing Ed News Stories
- MCC’s Corporate and Community Training Center’s Medical Office Assistant Program Leads to Successful Job Placement (9/10/2018) - The program has a 100 percent completion rate and, among the 30 students who enrolled for the 2017-18 academic year, 17 are now employed full-time in the greater Hartford area, and 16 students are continuing their education toward associate degrees or certificate programs at MCC.
- SNAP-Eligible Residents May Qualify for Scholarship Program at MCC (8/28/2018) - MCC’s Continuing Education certificate programs include, but aren’t limited to, Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Pharmacy Technician, Phlebotomy Technician, Computer Boot Camp, Microsoft Office MCC Certification and PC Repair and Maintenance.
- MCC to Hold Information Sessions for Various Fall 2018 Programs (6/7/2018) - A variety of program information sessions for anyone interested in enrolling at Manchester Community College to start in Fall 2018 will be held between Tuesday, June 12, and Wednesday, August 15.
- Manchester Community College to Hold Spring Open House, April 3 (3/22/2018) - Manchester Community College is holding its spring open house Tuesday, April 3, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the Great Path Academy gymnasium. The event is free and open to new, returning and transfer students and their families.
- MCC Summer Classes Are Now Viewable Online; Get Ahead with Credit Extension Courses (3/19/2018) - Applications are now being accepted for new or returning students who want to begin during the summer session. The session begins May 21.
Printed catalogs and brochures are published periodically by the Continuing Education Division to provide schedules of educational offerings and registration information. These are available upon request from the division.
For further information relating to Continuing Education offerings or to request a catalog or brochure, you may call our Information Line at 860-512-2800, continue checking our web pages or send an email to Continuing Education Information Desk.
Would you like to register for a credit-free class online? You can register online with a American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard or Visa up to the start date of your selected course. For further instructions, visit the Credit-Free Registration page.