Continuing Education programs are self-supporting. Each year more than 8,000 area residents participate in credit and credit-free courses, seminars and workshops, as well as the many cultural activities and special educational services offered through the division. The division’s offices can be found in the John V. Gannon Continuing Education Center, located in the Learning Resource Center, rooms B105 and B147.
Credit-Free Courses and Programs
Credit Extension Courses
Corporate and Community Training Center
Continuing Ed News Stories
- MCC Credit-Free Programs Offers Personal and Professional Development Courses for Spring 2019 (12/18/2018)- The Spring 2019 spring course offerings include hundreds of personal and professional development classes, as well as non-credit career certificates.
- Registration Opens for MCC Winter Intersession Classes; Get Ahead with Credit Extension Courses (10/23/2018)- Applications are being accepted for new students who want to enroll during this session, which runs December 26, 2018 through January 11, 2019. Students can earn up to four credits per course in three weeks.
- MCC’s Corporate and Community Training Center’s Medical Office Assistant Program Leads to Successful Job Placement (9/10/2018)- The program has a 100 percent completion rate and, among the 30 students who enrolled for the 2017-18 academic year, 17 are now employed full-time in the greater Hartford area, and 16 students are continuing their education toward associate degrees or certificate programs at MCC.
- SNAP-Eligible Residents May Qualify for Scholarship Program at MCC (8/28/2018)- MCC’s Continuing Education certificate programs include, but aren’t limited to, Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Pharmacy Technician, Phlebotomy Technician, Computer Boot Camp, Microsoft Office MCC Certification and PC Repair and Maintenance.
- MCC to Hold Information Sessions for Various Fall 2018 Programs (6/7/2018)- A variety of program information sessions for anyone interested in enrolling at Manchester Community College to start in Fall 2018 will be held between Tuesday, June 12, and Wednesday, August 15.
Printed catalogs and brochures are published periodically by the Continuing Education Division to provide schedules of educational offerings and registration information. These are available upon request from the division.
For further information relating to Continuing Education offerings or to request a catalog or brochure, you may call our Information Line at 860-512-2800, continue checking our web pages or send an email to Continuing Education Information Desk.
Would you like to register for a credit-free class online? You can register online with a American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard or Visa up to the start date of your selected course. For further instructions, visit the Credit-Free Registration page.