Continuing Education programs are self-supporting. Each year more than 8,000 area residents participate in credit and credit-free courses, seminars and workshops, as well as the many cultural activities and special educational services offered through the division. The division’s offices can be found in the John V. Gannon Continuing Education Center, located in the Learning Resource Center, rooms B105 and B147.
Credit-Free Courses and Programs
Credit Extension Courses
Corporate and Community Training Center
Continuing Ed News Stories
- MCC Summer Classes Are Now Viewable Online; Get Ahead with Credit Extension Courses (3/19/2019)- Courses run throughout the summer, beginning in May, June and July. Courses in a wide variety of subject areas are offered online and on-ground, at a convenient times and at tuition and fee rates that are very affordable.
- Manchester Community College Holding Open House (3/6/2019)- The open house will be held Tuesday, April 2, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the Great Path Academy Gymnasium. The event is free and open to new, returning and transfer students and their families.
- MCC Offers Course in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction with Free Orientation Session (2/27/2019)- As a modality for reducing stress, MBSR incorporates cognitive therapy elements. MBSR is designed to calm the mind and body in order to relieve pain, manage anxiety, cope with illness or physical distress, increase productivity, improve sleep, sharpen focus and feel a deeper sense of peace.
- Prepare for Growth Careers with Pharmacy Technician and Other MCC Allied Health Certification Courses (1/31/2019)- Manchester Community College offers short-term non-degree certificate-preparation programs in allied health fields to aid in workforce development.
- MCC Credit-Free Programs Offers Personal and Professional Development Courses for Spring 2019 (12/18/2018)- The Spring 2019 spring course offerings include hundreds of personal and professional development classes, as well as non-credit career certificates.
Printed catalogs and brochures are published periodically by the Continuing Education Division to provide schedules of educational offerings and registration information. These are available upon request from the division.
For further information relating to Continuing Education offerings or to request a catalog or brochure, you may call our Information Line at 860-512-2800, continue checking our web pages or send an email to Continuing Education Information Desk.
Would you like to register for a credit-free class online? You can register online with a American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard or Visa up to the start date of your selected course. For further instructions, visit the Credit-Free Registration page.