Continuing Education programs are self-supporting. Each year more than 8,000 area residents participate in credit and credit-free courses, seminars and workshops, as well as the many cultural activities and special educational services offered through the division. The division’s offices can be found in the John V. Gannon Continuing Education Center, located in the Learning Resource Center, rooms B105 and B147.
Credit-Free Courses and Programs
Credit Extension Courses
Corporate and Community Training Center
Continuing Ed News Stories
- MCC CCTC Creates Customized Distance-Learning Course for Cyient Employees (5/20/2019) - The goal of the customized curriculum is to provide participants with a deeper understanding of manufacturing and design principles. A recent cohort was taught on the MCC campus, as instruction was simultaneously live streamed to Cyient remote work teams who were also enrolled in the course.
- “Farm-to-Table” Concept is Inspiration for new Excursions in Learning Cooking Course (4/12/2019) - MCC’s Continuing Education program for gifted and talented youth, Excursions in Learning, will offer a new course as part of the summer 2019 session. Chef Rachael LaPorte, an International Caterers Association award-winning natural food chef, is the course instructor.
- MCC Credit-Free Programs Offers Courses for Summer 2019 (4/3/2019) - Students can take a class to enrich their lives with new knowledge or improve their social and business networks, as well as boost in-demand job skills affordably and in a short format.
- MCC Summer Classes Are Now Viewable Online; Get Ahead with Credit Extension Courses (3/19/2019) - Courses run throughout the summer, beginning in May, June and July. Courses in a wide variety of subject areas are offered online and on-ground, at a convenient times and at tuition and fee rates that are very affordable.
- Manchester Community College Holding Open House (3/6/2019) - The open house will be held Tuesday, April 2, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the Great Path Academy Gymnasium. The event is free and open to new, returning and transfer students and their families.
Printed catalogs and brochures are published periodically by the Continuing Education Division to provide schedules of educational offerings and registration information. These are available upon request from the division.
For further information relating to Continuing Education offerings or to request a catalog or brochure, you may call our Information Line at 860-512-2800, continue checking our web pages or send an email to Continuing Education Information Desk.
Would you like to register for a credit-free class online? You can register online with a American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard or Visa up to the start date of your selected course. For further instructions, visit the Credit-Free Registration page.