Services offered through the bookstore include:
Price Match is now performed at the point of sale with cash savings.
- Purchases may be made in-store or online; Price Match must be transacted at the campus store.
- Prices matched against Amazon, Barnes & Noble, contact the bookstore for exclusions.
- The book must be in stock and the lower priced item must match the exact book ISBN and edition purchased or rented, including accompanying CDs, online access codes, student manuals, etc.
- Price adjustment provided at time of purchase:
○ Ad must be dated not more than 7 days prior to intended purchase date.
○ Printed screenshot of ad.
○ Ad shown via mobile device.
○ Hard copy of ad.
- Price adjustment made after purchase:
○ Within 7 days of the original transaction.
○ Must have original receipt, state if book was purchased new, used or rented.
- Price adjustment will only be provided for the same format (new/used, rented/purchased).
- Purchase and price adjustment differences will be provided in cash.
Rentals – You can rent your textbooks and save up to 80% off the new list price.
- You have the option to purchase the textbook during the rental term,
- Payment can be made by financial aid, credit cards, checks or cash
- Return the books by the return date on your receipt. If you return the books late, a non-return and processing fee is assessed,
- Normal highlighting and note-taking are acceptable,
- You will need to fill out and sign a rental agreement, be 18 years or older with a valid credit card.
Used books are always 25% off the new list price.
Buyback program. Students can sell their textbooks back to the store at the end of the semester.
- Books must be in good condition, no water damage, stains or torn and missing pages,
- You can return them online or in-store,
- The bookstore may still buy back the book even if the book has not been requested for the next term or they are overstocked. However, the value increases if the book has been requested for the next semester,
10% discount on every new textbook purchase, in-store and online, not applicable with price match.
Full service 24-hour online web site.
Online Financial Aid allows students to shop with their financial aid at their convenience once Financial Aid opens.
Graduation cap and gown pickup.
For additional information regarding hours of operation and Follett policies, Price Match, Rental and Buy Back of textbooks, purchasing used books and dates for Financial Aid purchases if you qualify, please visit the MCC bookstore website at www.manchestercc-shop.com or call 860-645-3140.