Services offered through the bookstore include:
- Purchases may be made in-store or online; price match is performed at the point of sale with cash savings. and must be transacted at the campus store.
- Prices matched against Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and others; contact the bookstore for exclusions.
- The book must be in stock and the lower-priced item must match the exact book ISBN and edition purchased or rented, including accompanying CDs, online access codes, student manuals, etc.
- If the price adjustment is to be provided at time of purchase, the ad must be dated not more than seven days prior to intended purchase date. Acceptable proof of price includes printed screenshot of ad, an ad shown on a mobile device or a hard copy of an ad.
- Price adjustment made after purchase must be within seven days of the original transaction and must have original receipt, state if book was purchased new, used or rented.
- Price adjustment will only be provided in the same format (new/used, rented/purchased).
- Purchase and price adjustment differences will be provided in cash.
Did you know you can rent your textbooks and save up to 80 percent off the new list price? Students have the option to purchase the textbook during the rental term, and payment can be made by financial aid, credit cards, checks or cash. Normal highlighting and note-taking are acceptable, and all you need to do is return the books by the return date on your receipt. If you return the books late, a non-return and processing fee is assessed.
To rent books, all you need to do to is fill out and sign a rental agreement, be 18 years or older, and have a valid credit card.
You can sell your textbooks back to the store at the end of the semester. Books must be in good condition, no water damage, stains or torn and missing pages, You can return them online or in-store, and the bookstore may still buy back the book even if the book has not been requested for the next term or they are overstocked. However, the value increases if the book has been requested for the next semester,
Receive 10 percent discount in-store and online on new textbook purchases (not applicable with price match and 25 percent off the new list price for used textbooks.
Other services include:
- Shopping convenience, customer service and 24-hour access to the bookstore via the Follett website
- Using financial aid online and in the store for textbook purchases
- Ordering your cap and gown for graduation
For additional information regarding hours of operation and Follett policies, price match, rental and buy back of textbooks, purchasing used books and dates for financial aid purchases, visit the bookstore website or call 860-645-3140.