The MCC Alumni Association offers services to assist you in your educational goals and career development. Services we provide include:
- Access to Career Services office assistance and programs
- Discounts on selected MCC special event tickets
- Invitation to alumni events and programs
- Use of MCC’s Raymond F. Damato Library and other campus services
- Transcript requests
- Invitation to the Alumni Homecoming Dinner and Alumnus of the Year Awards
In partnership with Church Hill Classics, MCC is pleased to offer a variety of diploma frames, desk accessories, photo frams and other gift items to commemorate your college experience.
MCC 50th Birthday Book
Education that Liberates and Ennobles: A History of an American Community College
By Susan Phillips Plese
A comprehensive look at the past fifty years at Manchester Community College.
Contact Diana Reid, Director of Development and Alumni Relations, at 860-512-2909 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the benefits of Alumni Association membership.