As alumni, you are one of our most valued assets, and we want to keep you informed and connected to MCC.
Sign-up for the Alumni eNewsletter to learn about upcoming alumni news, events and programs.
About the Alumni Association
The MCC Alumni Association was re-established on June 1, 2014, after a hiatus of four years. The new alumni association looks forward to working with MCC alumni of all ages to build relationships, share success stories and college happenings, and partner alumni with our current students, fellow alumni and college community.
Alumni who are interested in providing input to the MCC Alumni Association, share ideas or volunteer for events and programs can contact Diana Reid, MCC Alumni Association Coordinator, by email to email@example.com or by phone at 860-512-2909.
Membership in the alumni association is free! All graduates of MCC degree and certificate programs, and those students who have left the college in good standing and have earned nine or more credits are considered alumni and eligible for membership. Register Today!
Alumni News Stories
- Michael G. Polo to Receive Honorary Associate Degree from Manchester Community College (5/10/2018) - Polo is a member of the MCC manufacturing program’s advisory board and works closely with credit and non-credit faculty on job placements and internships for MCC’s students.
- Latest Edition of Shapes is Now Available (5/3/2018) - The literary and art magazine of MCC is online, and a beautiful printed version is available in locations around campus.
- Jay Williams, President, Hartford Foundation for Public Giving, to Address MCC Graduates at 54th Commencement Exercises (4/20/2018) - Williams has served as president of HFPG since 2017. During his tenure, he has been working to build stronger relationships between the foundation and the local communities it serves.
- Evening of Fine Wines to Be Held Friday, April 27 (4/9/2018) - The fundraiser is made possible with support from presenting sponsor, Glastonbury-based Kelser Corp., with Kelser President and CEO Barry Kelly serving as honorary chair. A champagne reception under a tent in the GPA courtyard is sponsored by United Bank Foundation from 6 to 7 p.m. An auction of choice VIP items will be held during the champagne reception.
- MCC to Host Launch Party of Its 50-Year History Book Friday, December 12 (12/2/2014) - MCC will host a book launch and signing party for the newly released history of the college, Education that Liberates and Ennobles: A History of an American Community College, by Susan Phillips Plese. The event will be held Friday, December 12, from 3:30 to 5 p.m., at the Manchester Community College Arts and Education Center.
- MCC Congratulates Former Student on Appointment to Superior Court Bench (5/11/2010) - Manchester Community College congratulates MCC alumni Kathleen McNamara`74, of East Hartford, for her recent appointment as a new judge of the Superior Court.
- Paterna’s Faculty and Staff Team Triumphs Over Alumni (2/17/2010) - First Annual Charity Game At Great Path Academy Gym A Success
- MCC Alumni Association Honors Community Leaders, Faculty and Students at Annual Meeting (5/5/2006) - The Distinguished Alumni award, the Excellence in Teaching award, the Volunteer Service award and the Outstanding Business Partner award will be presented during the ceremony.
Alumni Association Office
Student Services Center, Frederick W. Lowe, Jr. Building, Second Floor, L202
MCC Alumni Association
Great Path, M.S. #6
P.O. Box 1046
Manchester, CT 06045-1046
Alumni Relations Coordinator