Welcome! Academic programs and courses are the heart of what we do at Manchester Community College. Follow any of the links below for more information.
- Programs/Majors/Areas of Study
- Academic Divisions
- All Catalogs
- Associate Degree Programs (online catalog)
- Certificate Programs (online catalog)
- Course Descriptions (online catalog)
- Refer to the Faculty Handbook
- Board of Trustees Policy on Program and Discipline Review
- Instructions for Program and Discipline Review
Offices, Staff and Help Information
For credit/degree courses and programs in English, humanities, communications, journalism, digital arts, fine arts and music.
For credit/degree courses and programs in business, paralegal, computer, engineering and technology, mathematics, science, and health career areas.
For credit/degree courses and programs in social sciences, social service, counseling, culinary arts, and hospitality.