- Fall non-credit courses are open for enrollment. Most will be held remotely/online. View the Non-Credit Workforce Development Fall Catalog or Non-Credit Personal Development Fall Catalog for more information on fall non-credit courses.
- To register, email a registration form to CEinfo@manchestercc.edu.
- Follow us on Facebook at “Manchester Community College Non-Credit Programs“.
Update as of August 17, 2020
- All fall ConRep motorcycle classes are cancelled. Please check the motorcycle webpage in January 2021 for an update on next year’s program and schedule.
Update as of July 28, 2020
- All summer ConRep motorcycle classes are canceled. There is no firm date at this time as to when and if the program will resume in the fall. Please do not send any new registrations until further notice. Questions: contact Stephen Campiglio at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our registration process has changed due to this remote environment. Please see instructions on how to register remotely.
- Questions? Email CEinfo@manchestercc.edu.
Update as of May 15, 2020
- Registration for Summer 2020 Credit-Free courses is now open.
- The Credit-Free (Non-Credit) Summer 2020 Catalog is posted.
- Click here to register for credit-free (non-credit) summer classes.
- Real Estate Principles and Practices (CRN 21079) is now accepting registrations for the summer course that begins on June 2 (see Summer 2020 Credit-Free catalog for full course description and schedule). Please note: This course will be taught through an online classroom using WebEx. Students must have a webcam and microphone with access to WebEx (the instructor will send each student an invite). Students not participating according to these guidelines will be considered absent and may not meet the 60-hour course requirement. Students will need to buy the textbooks via an online bookstore or directly through the publisher at www.dearborn.com/bookstore.
- Questions? Email us at CEinfo@manchestercc.edu.
Update as of April 29, 2020
- Motorcycle Basic Rider Safety Course: The ConRep Motorcycle Program at MCC will resume after August 1. Students who were registered for the canceled Spring classes will be notified about upcoming available classes once there is a firm date for the campus to reopen. Please do not send any new registrations until an update is announced on this page. Please email Stephen Campiglio with questions.
- Excursions in Learning Youth Programs: All summer youth programs are cancelled. Families will be refunded. Any questions please contact the Youth Programs Coordinator, Linda Armstrong, via email.
Update as of March 30, 2020
- Real Estate P&P (CRN 11121) with Professor Marie Villar is cancelled. Students will receive a full refund.
- Motorcycle Basic Rider Safety Course: all spring ConRep motorcycle classes are canceled until May 31. All registered students will be issued a full refund.
Updated as of March 20, 2020
The MCC campus is closed and locked through Sunday, May 17. All credit classes will be moved to an online-only format. Please see the information below regarding non-credit courses offered now until May 31.
Information on Non-Credit Courses (until May 31):
ALLIED HEALTH COURSES: Veterinary Assistant (CRN 11044), Pharmacy Technician (CRN 11043), and Certified Nurse Aide or CNA (CRN 10890) will run online (via Blackboard) for the remainder of the semester. Clinical/externship hours will resume once facilities re-open or will be waived. The Phlebotomy Technician course (CRN 10886) is postponed until the fall. Please contact Allied Health Programs Coordinator Lorraine Doonan with questions.
REAL ESTATE COURSES
- Real Estate P&P (CRN 11121) with Professor Marie Villar (already in session) is cancelled. Students will receive a full refund. (updated 3/30/2020)
- Real Estate P&P (CRN 10831) with Professor Marc Vallen is cancelled. Students will receive a full refund and be contacted about details for the summer course, tentatively scheduled to begin on June 2 either online or on-ground if campus re-opens. Please email Stephen Campiglio with questions.
COMPUTER COURSES: Most computer technology classes will be converted to an online format. The ones that cannot be converted will be cancelled and students will be refunded. Students will be contacted ASAP by Computer Programs Coordinator Bruce Manning or his student worker, Cypress, with more information.
MOTORCYCLE BASIC RIDER SAFETY COURSE: All spring ConRep motorcycle classes are canceled. All registered students will be issued a full refunds. Please email Stephen Campiglio with questions.
NOON INSTITUTE LECTURES: All Noon Institute lectures for the spring and summer semester are cancelled. Students will be mailed refund checks.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSES: Unfortunately, most of the personal development courses we offer are not conducive to an online format and will be cancelled for the spring 2020 semester. Students will be refunded. If your class was already in session, you will receive a partial a refund. If your class was scheduled to begin after March 12, you will be sent a full refund. Refunds are sent as checks mailed out to the student’s address on file. This includes courses in the following categories: arts/crafts, boating, body/mind/spirit, cuisine, culture/history, dance, English as a second language (ESL), family finance and consumer issues, fitness/recreation, languages, music, nutrition, photography and writing/literature/publishing.
SUMMER EXCURSIONS in LEARNING YOUTH PROGRAMS: Registration is open for our summer youth programs and everything is currently still scheduled to run as planned. Please DO NOT mail or fax registration packets to campus at this time. Parents can register their child by completing the online forms on the youth website, here, or by emailing scanned copies of the registration packet to the coordinator. As always, please DO NOT email payment information. The summer catalog is posted on our website. Any questions please contact the Youth Programs Coordinator, Linda Armstrong via email. **UPDATE AS OF 4/29/2020 – All summer youth classes are cancelled. All students will be refunded.
REFUNDS: All refunds are issued from the CT State Comptroller’s office as refund checks and will be mailed to the student’s address on file. Refunds typically take 4-6 weeks to process. For more information, please see the Non-Credit Refund policy on page 44 of the spring catalog.
SNAP Scholarship Coordinator: For questions about SNAP Scholarships, please email the coordinator, Doreen Forbes-Rogers.
Information on Custom Courses or DAS (until May 31):
BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY SERVICES: All spring semester custom courses (run through MCC’s Corporate and Community Training Center or Business and Industry Services) are postponed until further notice. For questions about custom courses at your organization, please email the Director of Business and Industry Services, Mick Pigott.
- Questions about Non-Credit Courses (Adult & Youth): contact the coordinators listed above.
- Questions about Corporate and Community Training Center Courses: contact Director of Business and Industry Services Mick Pigott.
Stay Informed: Please check your MCC-issued email frequently or the MCC COVID-19 web page for other updates.
Please Note: Continuing Education staff are working remotely and do not have access to their phones, voice messages, fax or USPS delivered mail.