- Featured musicians, poets and writers from New England, New York and beyond
- Fall and spring events from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Free and open to the public
- Sponsored by the MCC Foundation and the Town of Manchester’s Downtown Arts and Culture Grant Program
- Hosted by Stephen Campiglio
All Mishi-maya-gat events are held at 903 Main Street in Manchester, in Manchester Community College’s Dehn Gallery.
Please note: the 2017-2018 program season has concluded. Please check this website for updates on future events.
Mishi-maya-gat is the Algonquin term for “Great Trail,” a network of foot paths created by the indigenous tribes of New England. The site of the MCC campus is along one of these great trails, which led to the naming of Great Path as the road leading into campus. In this spirit of historical and cultural significance, the performing arts series takes its name.
To join the mailing list and receive a flyer via email, please send your email address to Stephen Campiglio, series coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.