Mishi-maya-gat Spoken Word & Music Series
- 12th season this fall!
- Featured musicians, poets and writers from New England, New York and beyond
- Fall and spring events from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Free and open to the public
- Sponsored by the MCC Foundation and the Town of Manchester’s Downtown Arts and Culture Grant Program
- Hosted by Stephen Campiglio
Please check back in February for March, April and May 2018 events. All Mishi-maya-gat events are held at 903 Main Street, Manchester, in Manchester Community College’s Dehn Gallery.
Mishi-maya-gat is the Algonquin term for “Great Trail,” a network of foot paths created by the indigenous tribes of New England. The site of the MCC campus is along one of these great trails, which led to the naming of Great Path as the road leading into campus. In this spirit of historical and cultural significance, the performing arts series takes its name.
To join the mailing list and receive a flyer via email, please send your email address to Stephen Campiglio, series coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.