Mishi-maya-gat Spoken Word & Music Series
- 12th season continues this spring!
- Featured musicians, poets and writers from New England, New York and beyond
- Fall and spring events from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Free and open to the public
- Sponsored by the MCC Foundation and the Town of Manchester’s Downtown Arts and Culture Grant Program
- Hosted by Stephen Campiglio
All Mishi-maya-gat events are held at 903 Main Street in Manchester, in Manchester Community College’s Dehn Gallery.
Thursday, March 15
Chat Noir, jazz & DeMisty D. Bellinger, poet/writer
8:00 PM – CHAT NOIR – gypsy jazz quartet
Chat Noir celebrates tunes from the Great American Songbook, as well as performing their own swinging take on songs from the traditions of European countries, including France, Italy and Russia, all performed in the style of the great jazz legend Django Reinhardt. The band includes musicians from a variety of musical backgrounds, coming together to promote and continue the great traditions of Django.