Mishi-maya-gat Spoken Word & Music Series
- 12th season continues this spring!
- Featured musicians, poets and writers from New England, New York and beyond
- Fall and spring events from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Free and open to the public
- Sponsored by the MCC Foundation and the Town of Manchester’s Downtown Arts and Culture Grant Program
- Hosted by Stephen Campiglio
All Mishi-maya-gat events are held at 903 Main Street in Manchester, in Manchester Community College’s Dehn Gallery.
THURSDAY, APRIL 19
Jazz with the The Dwonztet , plus poets Peter Gizzi and Jon Ruseski
6:30 PM – Peter Gizzi and Jon Ruseski
- PETER GIZZI is the author of seven collections of poetry, most recently, Archeophonics, which was a finalist for the 2016 National Book Award, as well as In Defense of Nothing: Selected Poems 1987-2011, and Threshold Songs, and the recent collection from The Brother in Elysium, entitled, New Poems. He is professor of English at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst. For more information: www.petergizzi.org.