Spoken Word and Music Series
- 10th season beginning in Fall 2015
- Featured musicians, poets and writers from New England, New York and beyond
- Fall and Spring events from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Free and open to the public
- Sponsored by the MCC Foundation Annual Fund Campaign
- Hosted by Stephen Campiglio
Note: All Mishi-maya-gat events are held at MCC on Main, Manchester Community College’s new Arts and Education Center at 903 Main Street.
Mishi-maya-gat is the Algonquian term for “Great Trail System,” a network of foot paths created by the native tribes of Connecticut. Within this system of trails, a “Great Path” connected one region with another. The site of the MCC campus is along one of these great paths, thus the naming of Great Path as the street leading to campus. It is in this spirit of historical and cultural significance that the arts series takes its name.
Please visit this web page for updates on the Series’ 10th season, beginning in September 2015.
To join the mailing list and receive a flyer via email, please send your email address to Stephen Campiglio, series coordinator, at email@example.com.